The Fillmore High School Social Studies Department is committed to helping students become creative, critical and independent thinkers. They will understand and analyze the important political, geographic, economic, legal and social issues of our contemporary and historical world. In doing so they will become knowledgeable, responsible and active citizens in our democratic society.
- To foster critical thinking skills
- To promote knowledge of the core content
- To help students see the world from different perspectives
- To guide our diverse student population in realizing their potential as citizens of a democratic nation and members of our local community
- To develop technologically literate individuals
Economics - Read article and complete the three handouts.
Economics - Read the article and complete the three handouts.